About Gage County
- Land Area: 855 square miles
- Population (2001): 22,749
- County Seat: Beatrice
- Towns and Population (2007): Adams, 499; Barneston, 121;
Beatrice, 12,873; Blue Springs, 372; Clatonia, 265; Cortland, 496;
Filley, 174; Holmesville, Unincorporated; Liberty, 85; Odell, 332;
Pickrell, 181; Virginia, 66; Wymore, 1,603.
- Public School Districts: Beatrice Public Schools,
Beatrice; Diller-Odell Public Schools, Diller and Odell; Freeman
Public Schools, Adams; Southern School District 1, Wymore and Blue
- Private Schools: St. Joseph Elementry School, Beatrice;
St. Paul's Lutheran Elementry School, Beatrice; Zion Lutheran
Evangelical Elementry School, Clatonia.